Camp Goodtimes Programs
Camp Goodtimes West offers free-of-charge children's oncology camps for patients and siblings. We welcome campers from western Washington and Alaska, ages 7-17, for two separate weeks of overnight summer camps. We also offer a weeklong kayak trip for young adult survivors. Each year we serve around 225 children and 15 young adults. A dedicated staff of 150 volunteers and two employees support all programs and fund raising.
Now Accepting Kayak Camp Applications!
Click on the document below to download the paper application!
(Sorry, no online applications for this camp)
Kayak Camper Application - 2014.pdf
Click below to take a look at our informational brochure!
Kayak Camp 2014 Brochure.pdf
young adult, cancer survivors'-only kayak camp through the San Juan
Islands is from August 3-8! If you're between 17 and 25 years old, and a
survivor of childhood cancer, come and adventure with us this summer!
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Camper Applications for our main two resident camps are ONGOING!
BEFORE YOU CLICK THE LINK BELOW, PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE PROCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- This is a new online system which will require you to set up an account. Make certain that you choose an email address that you use regularly!
- This account will be used as the online portal for documents and communication between Camp Goodtimes and parents for the entire camp season.
- There are several steps to completing your application:
- Going through the initial camper application and digitally signing/submitting.
- When this is complete, you will be directed to your account "dashboard".
- On your dashboard, click "forms/documents", which will take you to required document(s), which are due ASAP, including:
- Health History (All Campers)
- Medical Signoff (Patients On- and Off-treatment ONLY)
- This document must be printed and signed by a doctor or nurse practitioner. It will print with a bar code that will correspond to your camper. When you return it via fax, our system will read and immediately file the form in our system. Cool!
- Cancer Information (Patients On- and Off-treatment ONLY)
- Regardless of how long your son or daughter may be off-treatment, or how many years they have attended camp, your thorough and thoughtful application is the primary key for how well we are able to care for your child, whether it be medically or socially.
- THANK YOU!!!!
- CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE PROCESS
Volunteer Staff applications are now live!
Please click here to start your VOLUNTEER STAFF application. Camper Applications are below.
Even though the deadline has passed, you are welcome to submit an
application. All applications from this point forward are considered in
the order they are received, as space becomes available.
2014 Camp Goodtimes: Message from Gus
Hey Goodtimes family! Grab your calendar, open your calendar apps, send a carrier pigeon to your publicist, because you're going to want to make note! We'll be back at Camp Burton and in the San Juans in 2014!
ANNOUNCING... CAMP DATES 2014!
Camp 1 (Patients and Siblings, ages 7-17): June 22-28 (Staff Dates: 20-28) / Camp Burton
Camp 2 (Patients and Siblings, ages 7-17): July 20-26 (Staff Dates: 18-26) / Camp Burton
Camp 3 (survivors only, ages 17-25): August 3-8 / San Juan Islands / Kayak Adventure Camp
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Camp Camp Camp Camp Camp.
Please spread the word about our beloved program and the incredible community it serves. We want the whole region to fall in love with and support our camp.
Much SNOJ (SuperNova of Joy) to all of you!
Gus "Beef" Peterson
Director of Programming, The Goodtimes Project