As a 501(c)3 non-profit we rely on financial and in-kind donations to carry out our mission of spreading joy to families affected by pediatric cancer.
Every dollar counts and we appreciate the businesses, organizations, and individuals who choose to support us with their contributions. By supporting us, you're telling cancer to take a back seat to life!
how to donate
You can choose to give online using the button below, or mail a check to:
The Goodtimes Project
7400 Sand Point Way NE, #101S
Seattle, WA 98115
Suggested donation amounts include:
- $50 Funds arts & crafts supplies during camp
- $100 Secures needed medical supplies
- $250 Supports 1 child for a day at camp
- $500 Furnishes lodging for 4 children at camp
- $1,000 Provides meals for 5 children at camp
- $1,800 Sponsors 1 child for a week of camp
why donate to the goodtimes project?
There are many worthy organizations that have causes vital to our communities. So why choose to give of your money and/or time to our organization?
• You believe in our mission
• Cancer has affected you or a loved one
• Your donation supports families, children, and young adults in your area
• Contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law
in-kind and donations of time
To volunteer, please visit our Volunteer page.
For in-kind donations, including items or products we may be able to use for our Wine Auction, Camp Goodtimes, or our business, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or view the Wish List page.