Join us for a weekend getaway to White Pass, full of skiing and snowshoeing fun!
The Goodtimes Project is excited to offer a new, free overnight ski camp for youth 6th - 9th grade whose sibling has recently been diagnosed with cancer. The camp is designed to bolster participant’s self-confidence, build a network of support, and provide an outlet to address emotions, all while having fun in the snow (and hopefully sun) with seasoned Camp Goodtimes staff, and their peers.
This camp is designed for children in 6th - 9th grade whose sibling has been recently diagnosed with cancer. Camper eligibility includes:
- Have a sibling who has been diagnosed with cancer within the last 18 months*
- Be physically capable of skiing - note: campers do not need any prior ski experience, all levels of skiers are welcome!
- Be able to carry personal belongings between the van/cabin
*If patient's diagnosis was longer than 18 months ago, please still apply! However, know that space is limited, so priority will be given to campers whose sibling has been most recently diagnosed.
Every camper is required to bring personal items for the trip, and whatever winter gear they have available. If the participant does not have ski clothing (jacket, gloves, snow pants, etc.) please note this on their application and the Program Assistant will work with your family to provide everything the camper needs. Please view the official packing list. If you have any questions regarding necessary gear please contact the Program Assistant, Becky Felak.
HOW TO APPLY
If your child is eligible to participate, follow the simple application process:
- Access the online application (click "Apply Now" button)
- Completely fill out the application and all required documents
- Submit the application by the February 28, 2018 due date
2018 Camp Dates
March 23 - 25, 2018
type of camp
White Pass Inn
Naches, WA 98937
White Pass Ski Resort
Naches, WA 98937
Application Due DaTe
February 28, 2018
If you have any questions about eligibility, camp, or the application process, please contact the Program Assistant:
Becky "Backpack" Felak