It takes the generosity of our donors to provide
no-cost programming to families affected by childhood cancer. Fundraising is at the core of all that we do.
Race and ride at our annual fundraiser welcoming families and sports car enthusiasts alike. The event is a fast-paced day out at the track with drivers sharing their passion for racing with the kids we serve. Come to lap the competition, or just take in the cars and auction items on display
third party fundraisers
Our signature events all began with the vision of an individual, a family, or an organization who wanted to give back to The Goodtimes Project in a meaningful way. We continue to be benefitted by, and throw our support behind, fundraisers put on to benefit us by leaders in the community.
- Winter Blaze: The Tacoma Firefighters' Annual Ball A 120 year tradition put on by the brave men and women of the Tacoma Firefighters Union -- IAFF Local 31.
- Costumed Characters 4 Causes A group of energetic & motivated people who love to bring joy to kids battling childhood illnesses by introducing them to costumed super heroes
- Bradley BBQ A family tradition benefiting Camp Goodtimes annually in memory of their daughter, Kathryn "Panda" Bradley.
- Zetor Games Started by volunteer staffer, and new board member, Thailan "Jedi" Springstead, Zeta Psi Fraternity (University of Washington—Seattle campus) hosts an Amazing Race-type event around campus benefiting The Goodtimes Project.
- Starfire Sports Tournament Have chosen The Goodtimes Project as their charity of choice for the past two years running.