Join us for a weekend getaway to White Pass, full of skiing fun!
The Goodtimes Project is excited to offer our second free, overnight ski camp for youth ages 11-17 whose sibling has been diagnosed with cancer. The camp is designed to bolster participant’s self-confidence, build a network of support, and provide an outlet to address emotions, all while having fun in the snow (and hopefully sun) with seasoned Camp Goodtimes staff, and their peers.
This camp is designed for children ages 11-17 whose sibling has been diagnosed with cancer. Camper eligibility includes:
- Be physically capable of skiing - note: campers do not need any prior ski experience, all levels of skiers are welcome!
- Be able to carry personal belongings between the van/cabin
Every camper is required to bring personal items for the trip, and whatever winter gear they have available. If the participant does not have ski clothing (jacket, gloves, snow pants, etc.) please note this on their application and the Program Assistant will work with your family to provide everything the camper needs. Please view the official packing list. If you have any questions regarding necessary gear please contact the Program Manager, Becky Felak.
HOW TO APPLY
If your child is eligible to participate, follow the simple application process:
- Access the online application ("Click to Apply" button)
- Completely fill out the application and all required documents
- Submit the application by the February 28, 2019 due date
2019 Camp Dates
March 29-31, 2019
type of camp
White Pass Ski Resort
Naches, WA 98937
Check-in & Pick-up in Tacoma, WA
Application Due DaTe
February 28, 2019
If you have any questions about eligibility, camp, or the application process, please contact the Program Manager:
Becky "Backpack" Felak